The National Plan of Development is elaborated during the first six months of each presidential term, and is the document it contains the objectives, strategies and priorities to focus for the right development of the country.
In the process of elaboration of the "National Plan of Development", the Government of the Republic realizes the "Citizen Participation" in which all the Mexican people will be able to communicate their opinions and their proposals.
- National Program of Physical Culture and Sport.
- National System of Sport
- Sport Organisms Support
- Sport Infrastructure
- Publications and Manuals
- National Program of Physical Activation
- Woman and Sport
- Program of Centers of Municipal and School Sport
- Safe School
QUALITY FOR THE SPORT
- National Center of Development of Sport Talents and High Performance
- Integral Compromise of México with its Athletes
-National Fund of Sport
- Normative frame of Sport
Camino a Santa Teresa # 482, Colonia Peña Pobre
Delegación Tlalpan C.P. 14060 México D.F. (55) 59·27·52·00